Monday 9 April 2012

Wardrobe Historian

I'll be leaving my life in Sydney in a year and will be travelling for a year. I'm committing to the nomadic lifestyle and that involves getting rid of all my material possessions. Now I must admit, I have a lot of clothes. And almost all of them completely impractical for a wandering traveller, unless Mongolia has suddenly developed dry cleaning.

But they've given me so much joy over the years and to just pass them on makes me a little sad. I'm a bit of a sentimentalist. So I've decided to document everything before they go to new homes. Here we go...

'Karen Walker' Floral
Bow Dress
'Ralph Lauren' Cream Leather
 Crystal Bow Belt

'Kagui' Patent Leather
Red Bow Flats

'Fleur Wood' Silk Wrap Skirt 
+ mum's vintage shirt
One of my favourite blouses.


'Forever New' floral necklace 
worn as a headband
It truly is vintage, thanks mum!


Flutter Sleeve 'White Suede' Silk Dress +
 'Tony Bianco' Tan Leather Wedges
'Valleygirl' Flower dress +
'Top End' Canvas 

and Leather Flats
'Woodford & Co' Belt +
'Coo Co Ca Choo' Bird 

Necklace





'Saba' Pleat Silk Blouse




'Review' Pleat Silk Floral Skirt +
 'Alannh Hill' Bolero

No comments:

Post a Comment