Sunday 25 March 2012

Love Kitchen By Mike

84 Dunning Ave, Rosebery.Open Mon-Sat 7am-6pm; Sun 8am-5pm 

So I'm never one for super fancy restaurants. There's always a bit of pomposity to those places that make me feel a bit uncomfortable but I do love really good, fresh food. 'Kitchen By Mike' is owned by the ex chef from 'Rockpool'. Situated in an industrial suburb known for outlet stores, parking is plentiful. It's pretty much a wide open warehouse space with a cafeteria on one side, a funky furniture/homeware store on the other.

Thanks Mike!
Blink and you'd miss it.


The food is served buffet style and the portions are perfect for a small person like me. The menu changes daily and everything is really fresh and delicious. I also love the glass bottles that the freshly squeezed juices come in! I'm putting this place on the high rotation list.
Roast pork, roast pumpkin and
corn with chilli salt.
Ice Coffee


The furniture is lovely to look at but are obvious investment pieces (in other words, expensive). 
What a massive space!
Wool cacti - how ironic.



$1500 bike, so pretty.
Gigantic wooden wombat.


Inspiration for my future house.



Painted wooden boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment