Sunday 22 January 2012

Introducing Amelie

So as a Vet of course I love all creatures great and small (though to a lesser extent for the scaly ones) but I've always had a soft spot for dogs. They just seem like better companions - more friendly and loving. That was until I met Amelie.

Just hanging out with the shelves.

She's our clinic cat. She's around 5 years old but no one can be certain because she's an ex-street cat (though the way she prances around you would hardly believe it now).


She's also deaf but that just means that her sight is more developed and she has a particular fondness for chasing shadows and moving lights. She is also food obsessed and will spend her days trying to ferret that one piece of cat biscuit under the cupboard or knocking over the liver treat jar to get to the bounty within.

This is her sleeping face - CUTE!


I've never had so much fun with a cat as I have with Amelie. She is a constant surpise, a joy and just so adorable. I'm sure you'll fall in love with her too. Amelitis is highly contagious.

Elegant and regal.

No comments:

Post a Comment