Monday 12 November 2012

My Very Own Etsy store

To those who don't know it, Etsy is like Ebay's more interesting and prettier cousin. There you can get handmade crafts, beautiful fabrics and all the bird printed dresses your heart desires. If you're so inclined (just if) then you can also get one of my terrarium necklaces on there as well right.....HERE

Who'd have thought that little old Toni from Canley Vale would have her very own etsy store and market stall one day. I'm rolling with the big kids now. I'll gradually be adding more things on so tell your friends.

But...if you just wanted check out some gorgeous photos that my uber talented friend Nancy helped me take for the store then you don't need go anywhere, just roll your eyeballs downwards a bit.






No comments:

Post a Comment