Tuesday 23 October 2012

To Market We Go!

So the big day is almost upon us. This SUNDAY 28th October is going to be our first market stall day at Bondi Beach markets. For more info check out their website http://www.bondimarkets.com.au/. I'm hoping this temperamental Sydney weather holds out on the day otherwise we'd be forced to be move it to the following week. The good news is that it coincides with this year's Sculptures by the Sea which features beautiful large scale sculptures along the coastal walk from Bondi to Bronte. 

As you may know, I've been obsessively making my terrariums so stock wise I'm good. But I'm currently getting my display ready. I've disassembled our bookshelf so I can steal the shelving for the table display and made a cute bunting sign. So look out for 'Evergreen Terrariums' if you're in the area and come and say hi on the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment